[Day 6 - LM] Semi Pro Mud Wrestling

The royal huttball fields with stands for the exposition games.
Gil Corren

Re: [Day 6 - LM] Semi Pro Mud Wrestling

Post by Gil Corren » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:38 am

Katarzyna Ulgo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:19 pm
Kat was busy wiping mud from her face, courtesy of Galen, as the big smackdown was going on. Finally having cleared it, she saw Brannis and Jameela going at it, with Galen helping out, and she couldn't help but to laugh.

It was all incredibly silly, and dirty, and just... plain childish, but she laughed whole-heartedly anyway at this breath of innocence into the daily life of intrigue and politics.

Scooping up a solid handful of mud, she aimed at Galen to exact her own revenge, but ended up slipping, falling back and flinging the mud up in the air... which landed on her again.

Not that she seemed to mind at all judging by her warm laugh.

---------

Seeing the Jedi's plight, Gil decided to step in to help, slinging a ball of mud at Galen in an expert manner.

He didn't pause to see if he with though instead moving over to offer Kat a hand up. "Need some help, Lady Ulgo?"

Ranged light vs Galen, setback from sleepy and slippery.: 2eP+2eA+2eD+2eS 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Human | Bodyguard | Rist Aligned | Local | Former Soldier
Carries: Sidearm, Stun Baton, Knife, commlink, datapad, utility belt, belt pouch, stimsx4
Armor when appropriate

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:59 am

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:04 pm
Aurilie raised her arm up as she tried to avoid some of the residual mud that went toward their direction, favouring Breela with a frown. "Well, you don't seem very sorry if you're looking for a fight, Miss Po. Naturally, we will defend ourselves if that's the case."
Breela flashes Aurilie an evil grin before entering past poor Arsele. She hadn't even had time to get the fresh mud out of her face before... well...

Mud Brawl v Arsele: 4eP+1eF+3eD 4 successes, 1 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Light side used for splash damage against Aurilie :twisted:
Former Jedi Knight | Owns but rarely wears Jedi Battle Armor | Typically seen around towns wearing casual clothes or a robe with one arm out.

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.

Arsele Girard

Post by Arsele Girard » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:32 am

Arsele managed a squeak before ending upside down in the mud. And she'd just managed to save her hair before too...
Princess ♡ Bounty Hunter ♡ Dancer ♡ Athlete ♡ Pilot ♡ Slicer ♡ Thrill-Seeker ♡ Rebel ♡ House Girard ♡ Thief of Hearts

Count Serenno

Post by Count Serenno » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:21 am

The Count struggled to regain foothold and strike against some nearby body-bashers, but he slipped again during his offensive and landed in the mud face down. He tore himself up immediately, but was mostly blinded for where he moved next and who he would grasp...

LM6. More Mud Wrestling.: 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImage

[Threat for randomness of next encounter if someone wants to be the target.]
Count of Independent Serenno | Uniter | War Hero | Chevalier | Charismatic | Intellectual | Force-Wise | Jal Shey

ancestral sword, signet ring, saxophone

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 am

Arsele Girard wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:32 am
Arsele managed a squeak before ending upside down in the mud. And she'd just managed to save her hair before too...
"Ohh goodness Arsele," Breela said out of concern, "are you okay? And where do you get off being so light??" She turned her over with her guard down. (Feel free to retaliate with 1eD)
Former Jedi Knight | Owns but rarely wears Jedi Battle Armor | Typically seen around towns wearing casual clothes or a robe with one arm out.

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.

Jameela Panteer

Post by Jameela Panteer » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:36 am

“I am the mud queen!” Jameela shouted with laughter.
Princess of Alderaan | Academic | Beautiful Twin | Introvert | Human

Played by Dapper Dog

Galen Sol

Post by Galen Sol » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am

"All hail the Mud Queen!" The hunter cheered and laughed. He was still largely mud free.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Saber for Hire
Wears: Cargo Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi

Brannis Ulgo

Post by Brannis Ulgo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Bran gets himself up on his knees in the mud and mimes worship of the Mud Queen, a wide smile on his face.

Looking sideways and spotting Galen, he considers a leg sweep against the pretty boy, but for the moment he resists and bows again to the Mud Queen.
Human * House Ulgo * Bomber Pilot * War Hero * Member of Parliament * Patient * Situational Awareness affects allies
Typically wears lector's outfit, imposing looking pistol.
Usually accompanied by assistant Kaleena Soff, a sensibly dressed Bothan with datapad, earpiece communicator, and probably a face saying "What is he doing now?"

Blai Frayus

Post by Blai Frayus » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Jameela Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:36 am
“I am the mud queen!” Jameela shouted with laughter.
Galen Sol wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am
"All hail the Mud Queen!" The hunter cheered and laughed. He was still largely mud free.
Brannis Ulgo wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:15 pm
Bran gets himself up on his knees in the mud and mimes worship of the Mud Queen, a wide smile on his face.

Looking sideways and spotting Galen, he considers a leg sweep against the pretty boy, but for the moment he resists and bows again to the Mud Queen.
Lots of failed and off-rhythm mucky dancing with a now fully mud-caked wolf later and hearing Jameela's cheerful boasting, Blai sets off for another round of mud-dancing, running forward and trying to skate in a zig-zag towards where Jameela, Bran and Galen are, crossing the wolf midway through.

As he raises his arms playfully to hail the Muddy Queen, unsurprisingly, he and the wolf get tangled up again, both falling with their snouts on the mud again. Somehow, however, the human manages to stand up quickly, raising his arms again, theatrically, to honour the queen of muck with a fittingly mud-covered face as the wolf scrambles to its feet.

"Ta-da!", he says, a slight flush barely visible behind the dirt on his face as he looks somewhat awkwardly at the other two men, then Jameela, his hands reaching down to caress the wolf's mane as she finally gets up on her feet.

OOC:
D6 LM - Some more mud-dancing with a wolf closing in on Jameela and the others... IF (1 strain). Hard as 2nd roll: 1eP+2eA+3eD 1 failure, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage - Advantages to stand up quickly I guess XD
Alderaanian * House Frayus * Human * Xenobiologist * Not often home * Aloof
Way too many pockets * What a fantastic specimen! * Now, this species... * Do I really have to?...
Wears: Noble regalia or Cargo Clothing
Carries: Slingshot; Bola; Specimen containers; Datapad; Comlink; Glowrod; Species Database.
Trusty friend: Elur, female icewolf
Description

Yulastranza Ulgo

Post by Yulastranza Ulgo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 pm

e0a.jpg
e0a.jpg (45.9 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
Warfare is all about surprise and choosing your battles, and attacking where your enemy least expects. Yulastranza was a gifted student of warfare and she had found her moment to strike. Dressed in workout tights she crept on the mud queen and then gave her a friendly hug and then a mischievous grin and flung her through the air into the mud.

“There can only be one Queen,” she muttered dusting off her hands.

OOC: There can only be one.

Yulastranza Brawl vs. Jameela: 2eP+2eA+2eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Republic Soldier | Commander | Duchess Ulgo | Amazon | Human

Played by Dapper Dog

Galen Sol

Post by Galen Sol » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:52 pm

A well placed mud ball found it's mark, connecting with the new Ulgo threat.

- - -
[Day 6 - LM] Semi Pro Mud Wrestling, Avenge the Queen, Ranged Light, Intuitive Shot: 4eA+2eF+4eD+1eS 1 success, 1 threat, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Saber for Hire
Wears: Cargo Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi

Count Serenno

Post by Count Serenno » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:01 pm

The Count made a valiant attempt to catch the Princess, but something went wrong and he thudded into the mud before his hands could reach her.

LM6. Catching Jameela.: 2eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImage
Count of Independent Serenno | Uniter | War Hero | Chevalier | Charismatic | Intellectual | Force-Wise | Jal Shey

ancestral sword, signet ring, saxophone

Arsele Girard

Post by Arsele Girard » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 am
"Ohh goodness Arsele," Breela said out of concern, "are you okay? And where do you get off being so light??" She turned her over with her guard down. (Feel free to retaliate with 1eD)
Arsele was helped over before pushing Breela backwards with a foot, doing so with a neutral expression, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Mud in the ears, you know."

It wasn't and angry voice, not a super hard shove. Just enough to make someone lose their balance.

Day 6, Mud, Brawl vs 1D, setback from mud: 3eA+1eD+1eS 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Arsele Girard on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princess ♡ Bounty Hunter ♡ Dancer ♡ Athlete ♡ Pilot ♡ Slicer ♡ Thrill-Seeker ♡ Rebel ♡ House Girard ♡ Thief of Hearts

Blai Frayus

Post by Blai Frayus » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Yulastranza Ulgo wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 pm
e0a.jpg
Warfare is all about surprise and choosing your battles, and attacking where your enemy least expects. Yulastranza was a gifted student of warfare and she had found her moment to strike. Dressed in workout tights she crept on the mud queen and then gave her a friendly hug and then a mischievous grin and flung her through the air into the mud.

“There can only be one Queen,” she muttered dusting off her hands.
Galen Sol wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:52 pm
A well placed mud ball found it's mark, connecting with the new Ulgo threat.
Count Serenno wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:01 pm
The Count made a valiant attempt to catch the Princess, but something went wrong and he thudded into the mud before his hands could reach her.
Seeing the challenger for the title creep on Jameela, Blai quickly reacted by getting a good handful of mud to protect the rightful mucky queen along with Galen.

The shot didn't quite connect with its mark, though. In fact, instead of a well-done ball of mud, it ended up as something of a blast, probably splashing through most in the area, including the Count and possibly Galen himself... but between the blast itself and the confusion it created, Yulastranza's face was also covered in mud as a result. Maybe that would take some of the effect of her challenge!

Or maybe not. The Mud Queen with mud on her face and mouth was just fitting, wasn't it?

One way or another, Blai had an awkward grin on his face, and tried to wave his mud-smirched hands in apology at all he'd managed to get dirty with his odd shot. Now to see how convincing that would be!

OOC:
D6 LM - Mud throwing now. Ranged Light vs Daunting? + Setback. IF again: 2eP+1eA+4eD+1eS 1 failure, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage - Triumph to... well, make a mess and cover Yulastranza's face in mud (along with some others!) XD
Alderaanian * House Frayus * Human * Xenobiologist * Not often home * Aloof
Way too many pockets * What a fantastic specimen! * Now, this species... * Do I really have to?...
Wears: Noble regalia or Cargo Clothing
Carries: Slingshot; Bola; Specimen containers; Datapad; Comlink; Glowrod; Species Database.
Trusty friend: Elur, female icewolf
Description

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:45 pm

Arsele Girard wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:09 pm
~sic~
She went down with a laugh, and landed with a satisfying squish, leaving a Breela shaped hole that quickly filled over with mud. The last sound that can be heard coming from the hole before it filled over entirely was, "Worth it."

Niall Organa

Post by Niall Organa » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:49 pm

Cynella Andrim wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:30 pm
"Lots of practice. And strength, ugh." Such explosive power wasn't her forte; she'd done well maintaining her performance over the course of that Huttball game. The flashier stuff, well, apparently lied in Kat's and Aurilie's domain.

The mud smack caught her off-guard. She blinked afterward and then smiled ruefully. "I think I'm not so used to how messy this all is. Is it really something that's done on this planet that often?"
"Not often. Just once a year, more or less."

Niall turned, gesturing with his arms. "But it's a time of possibilities! Look at everyone here! Is there anyone who you think needs to be hit with mud? Now's your chance!" He flashed her a grin.
Human | Native Alderaanian | House Organa | Captain Alderaan | Actually a Major now | Nobody's Fool | War Hero | "That's Alderaan's ass!"
Portrait artist!

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:03 pm

OOC: Note for Affection gains.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist

Cynella Andrim

Post by Cynella Andrim » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:49 pm

Niall Organa wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:49 pm
"Not often. Just once a year, more or less."

Niall turned, gesturing with his arms. "But it's a time of possibilities! Look at everyone here! Is there anyone who you think needs to be hit with mud? Now's your chance!" He flashed her a grin.
"Oh, no, no, I don't think anyone deserves that." Turned out she was too demure for that. Indeed, it seemed like she'd mainly attended this event to have soft padding and feel out the mud than actually get involved in any conflicts. "Hm, do you think somebody does? Does even Captain Alderaan hold grudges against people?"

She'd definitely throw mud at Kelsephine if she ever saw her again. Curse her!
Kuati Human | Affable Scion | Valiant Heart | Many Names (And Picky About Them!)
Description

"Trust me when I compliment your look. My tastes are impeccable, darling!"

Niall Organa

Post by Niall Organa » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Cynella Andrim wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:49 pm
"Oh, no, no, I don't think anyone deserves that." Turned out she was too demure for that. Indeed, it seemed like she'd mainly attended this event to have soft padding and feel out the mud than actually get involved in any conflicts. "Hm, do you think somebody does? Does even Captain Alderaan hold grudges against people?"

She'd definitely throw mud at Kelsephine if she ever saw her again. Curse her!
Niall flashed her a smile. "Who, me? Certainly not!"

He sighed, not unpleasantly. "Seriously though, no. Or rather, I do my best not to. Although there are those that have had enough chances to do the right thing." He shrugged. "But I shan't be throwing mud at them, anyway."
Human | Native Alderaanian | House Organa | Captain Alderaan | Actually a Major now | Nobody's Fool | War Hero | "That's Alderaan's ass!"
Portrait artist!

Cynella Andrim

Post by Cynella Andrim » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Niall Organa wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:08 pm
Niall flashed her a smile. "Who, me? Certainly not!"

He sighed, not unpleasantly. "Seriously though, no. Or rather, I do my best not to. Although there are those that have had enough chances to do the right thing." He shrugged. "But I shan't be throwing mud at them, anyway."
"What about a grudge against evildoers, that sort of thing?" she asked with a warm smile. "That might be a good choice. Or is the quest against evil supposed to be a thing where one doesn't get too impassioned? Hm..."

Cynella picked up a pile of mud and stared at it. "Ah, but I'm trying to be a philosopher in the middle of a mud pit! That's ridiculous, isn't it?"
Kuati Human | Affable Scion | Valiant Heart | Many Names (And Picky About Them!)
Description

"Trust me when I compliment your look. My tastes are impeccable, darling!"